Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Song, Impressionism Landscape, Daily Painting


"Easter Song"

8 x 10 inches
acrylic on hardboard
(ready to frame)
$650.00

Many times I have gone to the lake to watch the sunrise, Easter just makes it even more special. All the birds seem to be singing praises to thank Jesus for his perfect sacrifice.
I find it interesting that Easter is when the Jews celebrate Passover. What a correlation to Moses that Christ was crucified during Passover.
I also think God must have intended for us to have many gatherings and celebrations, His people had so many reasons for feasts! And they didn't just last for a day, They went on for a week or more!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: