Saturday, April 21, 2007

Heaven or Hell? Impressionism Landscape

"Heaven or Hell?"
16 x 20
Acrylic on Canvas
$975.00
ready to frame

Isn't it great to know that when we make the wrong choices, even when it is on purpose, God is still faithful to lead us back in the right direction? I have taken paths that I was so sure were part of God's will, and then found myself in situations I know were not of Him. Sometimes well meaning books and pamphlets lead us down a path that seems right. But God never intended for us to work so hard to gain his approval! He already loves us. He already accepts us. We can do nothing to make ourselves acceptable. He did it all when he took human form and died for us.


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!


No comments: