Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Simple Treasures, Impressionism landscape, Daily Painting


"Simple Treasures"

9 x 12 inches
acrylic on hardboard
SOLD

Just playing with texture and color. I Made this painting up from memeories of the North Florida area. We saw many ranches and lovely rolling hills on our drive home.
This painting is full of thick texture and built up paint. I love the way the warm and cool colors play off of each other.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Fawn, this is just a delightful site.
My husband and winter here in Naples, FL, January through May. We're from the Boston area.
We took a ride over to Okeechobee a few weeks ago and loved it. I didn't get to paint while I was there but I sure enjoyed the ride through the Everglades. All that wide open space!
Your work is beautiful.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you!
I love it when the contrast and the texture both work out, makes it fun to work with. Not always so successful!