Sunday, June 24, 2007

Morning's Catch, Plein Air, Daily Painting

"Morning's Catch"
8x10 inches
(ready to frame)
Acrylic on canvas board
$350.00

This is off to the right at the Nubbin's Slough lock. The herons and egrets were catching all kinds of fish! One of them couldn't swallow a big one, he just kept trying to put his head higher until he finally got it down-- whole!
The water used to come up and splash on the rocks in the foreground . . .


Click here to see more

Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

1 comment:

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you Joshua.
I agree.
I tried to find your site, but could not. If you leave the url (found in the address barr)include the http:// then I may be able to find it.