Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nubbin's Slough, Plein Air, Impressionism Landscape

"Nubbin's Slough"
8 x10 inches
(ready to frame)
Acrylic on canvas board
$675.00
This is just down the road from my house. I hope to do a whole series of this area. There isn't a lot of shade, so I went out around 7:00 this morning before it got too hot. The water is still very low even though we have been getting some rain off and on. Every bit of the land shown here was under water in January.
At least this part of Lake Okeechobee isn't being dredged. Some places are digging out the black muck so the lake will come back healthier when the water levels rise again.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: