Friday, July 20, 2007

Wild River Cow, Impressionism, Animal Art

" Wild River Cow"
5 x 7 inches
Acrylic on gessoed board
SOLD

I am intrigued with these cows. They got stranded on an island on the Kissimmee River years ago when the Florida Water Management straightened out the river. Every two or three years a group of cowboys would get together and try to round them up. These are animals that know nothing about a round up! Very dangerous.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

wanda knight said...

Those horns look dangerous. Nice painting of the cow. Is it a Texas Longhorn?

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Mostly brahman and herford, or so I have heard. could be other breeds as well.