Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lake Istokpoga Too, Plein Air, bird, heron

"Lake Istokpoga Too"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard

This is the second painting from Tuesday morning. I added the great blue heron when I got home. He had been sitting at the end of the dock most of the morning, then he just took off!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

bj said...

I love the touches of red in the foliage. You caught the heron just right.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

The heron was the hardest part!I tried three times before he actually looked like he was flying.
The little shadow under hin made the difference. Thank you!