Saturday, November 24, 2007

Paynes Prairie, Plein Air Painting


"Paynes Prairie"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
(ready to frame)

Went up to Micanopy today, just south of Gainesville. Had a workshop with Linda Blondheim. She is an excellent instructor. It was windy, cold, and absolutely beautiful. Don't think I even came close to the feast of colors my eyes enjoyed today. It was a fantastic day!


Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

3 comments:

Linda Blondheim said...

Really beautiful Fawn!! You are a terrific painter.
Love,
Linda
www.lindablondheimartnotes.blogspot.com

Lori McNamara said...

Oh my Fawn! Its gorgeous! I would leave it as it is, I think its perfect. You were so lucky to paint with Linda!

Lori

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you both, I did add some birds in the distance, but I am not going to do anymore, I don't want to mess it up. Smile.