Thursday, November 08, 2007

Summer Rockies, Daily Painting by Fawn


"Summer Rockies"
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
NOT AVAILABLE

Just finished this painting this morning. It is from a photo taken from my last trip out to my older brother's house. He lives 15 minutes from Glacier National Park in Montana. This brings back one of my fondest memories: when we were kids and our Mom took us up in the mountains for the first time. I think I was around ten. It was summer, and we had a snowball fight! I don't think my younger brother was as happy about it as I was, he didn't even like the snow in the winter time. I remember thinking that was the strangest thing, that there was snow in the mountains all year. . .


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

No comments: