Saturday, January 05, 2008

Fond Memories, equine art by Fawn

"Fond Memories"
18 x 24 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$1,500.00

I created the background from memories of Libby Montana, where I stayed with my Grandmother several times. The horses are from pictures I took of horses I have known. I changed some of their colors and edited out a few of them to make the flow smoother. I have worked on this painting off and on for almost five years! I made it too abstract and lost the effect I was after, so now I have gone back to more of my style. I finished it yesterday. It satisfies me now.

Click here for info and prices of prints or cards of this painting.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

ooooo Fawn! Its gorgeous! I would hope you are satisfied, its perfect.
I love everything about it, composition, subject, the horses are well constructed, its a great painting. Should be $10000. I am not kidding. Or messing up the zeros.

D. Sisson said...

Fawn, I'm in awe at how much detail you can put into a painting and make it work and tell a story at the same time! I also want you to know that you've been "tagged" which means to link back to my blog for instructions and to keep playing the game. Beautiful painting!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks guys! Not sure if I will get time to play, have a couple of shows coming up.