Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Make a Wish, equine art

"Make a Wish"
18 x 24 inches
Acrylic on canvas
Ready to frame
$1,000.00

When I was young my mother would say "Look, there is a white horse! Make a wish!" so when I see white horses I still think about making wishes.
I painted this a while ago. It started as one of the thin watercolor style paintings that I did a series of. Then I layered the thicker paint on top. Acrylics are great for many different approaches. You can change your mind all you want and it doesn't hurt anything.
I love this painting. It has a nice feel to it.

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: