Monday, February 18, 2008

Old Wagon, Daily Painting

"Old Wagon"
6 x 6 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
NOT FOR SALE

This is the old wagon that sat up in the corner of Grandma's yard. I didn't see what the big deal about it was at the time. Just an old broken down wagon to me. We were not allowed to play on it or near it. Now I am sure it must have been an antique.
The Blue Spruce off to the left is a tree my Grandma planted. She loved the bluish green hue. I didn't see different shades of green until she pointed that out to me.
I have started a larger painting of her back yard with the deer in it. May take me a while to complete it. I have a couple of shows coming up and this week will be full!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: