Monday, March 03, 2008

Formal Attire, Great Blue Heron


"Formal Attire"
5 x 7 inches
Acrylic on canvas
SOLD

This is a take off from "Shore Bird" ( tricolored heron) that I did last week. I changed the background and did it on a smaller support. This painting is of a Great Blue Heron, which is the largest of the herons. Its markings are black and burnt orange, instead of white. The great blue heron also has one of the largest ranges of population from the east to the west coast of North america!

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

"van Vliet" Art Blog said...

This is the guy that ate so many of my fishes.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Yes! I bet it was!