Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Celestial Shores

"Celestial Shores"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on canvas panel
Not available

Worked on this one for a few days, just love the greenish hues in the water. This reminds me of the crystal clear water in Montana. I used a reference photo (from a magazine of Canada) to help my student, Cindy, paint something similar, only she added flowers in the foreground. I loved the way hers turned out, so I started playing with a similar idea, changed the mountains and added the rocks and the pine tree. It was fun to get back to my Daily Paintings.
As I painted this I kept thinking about how clean and pure it all looks. I often think heaven must have mountains and crystal clear water. Living in Florida makes me long for that pure water.

ENJOY!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: