Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Healing Waters, Waterfall, blues #4

"Healing Waters"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard

Not Available

I used the analogous blues moving from green to blue-green to blue, and then added black and white for value changes. I added a touch of contrast with the complimentary color (orange). I mixed my own orange so you can see some yellow-orange and some red-orange also. I like getting variations by mixing my own colors.
I kept thinking about the song "Healing Waters" which refers to the living water of Jesus Christ. By his Spirit we have strength and healing for our soul.
Enjoy!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work! 

No comments: