Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Evening Glow, sunset, plumbagos

"Evening Glow"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
Ready to frame
$675.00

Caught a glimpse of the the last warm rays of the sun, looked like they were setting these flowers ablaze in my front yard. It was a wonderful display of warm and cool colors!

I will be out of town for a few days, my husband will be having surgery for the shunt in his head . . . I am told it is like night and day. He should get all of his mobility back and his thought processes too . . . So I am thanking God ahead of time. It has been quite disheartening to watch my hero go down.


Thanks for looking!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: