Tuesday, November 11, 2008

last look, fall leaves

"Last Look"
12 x 16 inches
Acrylic on canvas
ready to frame

I have worked on this painting for a few weeks, on and off. It is my last fall painting for a while. I really wanted to go north and visit my family on the East coast and see all the wonderful colors again. That didn't work out this year, so I thought I would paint it instead. This is from the same area as the last little one I did of this area. The format is larger this time, and it is from a different angle.
I may add some birds or animals, but so far I just don't think it needs it.
Enjoy!


Thanks for looking!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: