Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ironwood, palette knife, study of an old tree



"Ironwood"
6 x 6 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
ready to frame
$275.00

This old ironwood tree would have been great for October, looks like it should be in a scary movie! I was interested in all the bends and twists in the limbs. I left off the moss this time, because I didn't want to lose the structure of the tree.
Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

sandy said...

I've looked through a little of your art. Came here from Nick's site. Love your vibrant colors you use on your flowers. This tree also has such character.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks Sandy!