Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Around the Corner, knife painting, Florida landscape

"Just Around the Corner"


Lori McNamara inspired me for this one. She does wonderful palette knife paintings! I started with the palette knife, but then gave in and finished it up with a small brush.
I love paths, they shout "come and see what is hiding back here . . ." When I was a teenager I used to love to ride my horse on a new trail just to find a new place to sit and take nature in.


Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
custom frame



Email me: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com  for availability or information about hosting a private show and/or having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  
Price list by size.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: