Sunday, June 21, 2009

Endless Song, Palette Knife Angel


"Endless Song"

About This Painting:
This fun little painting started as an abstract, alla prima (all at once). I began to see an angel emerge out of the wonderful colors, so I had too develop it. I absolutely love all the contrasts. Dark and light, as well as cool and warm colors, it just seems to be exploding! I also enjoy creating things with a palette knife because of the texture and abstract quality.

I can imagine this angel, along with many others, joining us when we sing songs of worship. It is as if when you praise God, no matter how bad things are, you step out of the dark shadows and step into that joy-giving light. 

Maybe that is what this angel was doing. Might have been doing battle on your behalf, and then turned around, into the light as the song began, mission accomplished!

Media: acrylic
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
original is not available
Cards available:  5 x 7 blank inside 


Email me at: Fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having something similar created.

Click here for customer feedback to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: