Monday, June 01, 2009

Fierce Beauty, American Lion


"Fierce Beauty"
About This Painting:
I was excited about doing all the fur up close with lots of texture. That was my original inspiration. In the photos I took of this Florida panther, the eyes were in shadow and hardly showed up. I love painting eyes, so I couldn't resist and really played them up here. No matter where you go in the room they are looking straight at you!

The painting continues on the sides, no need for framing.

Media: acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Size: 20 in X 20 in (50.8 cm X 50.8 cm)
Price: $2,500.00 USD

Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: