Friday, July 03, 2009

Set Free, Mr. Lincoln rose


"Set Free"
Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 12 in X 16 in (30.5 cm X 40.6 cm)
About This Painting:
The name of this large wonderful red rose is a Mr. Lincoln rose. So odd, I thought to have such a name for a type of flower. This image doesn't show all the subtle changes of reds and dark pinks that it has. I do love the symbolism this rose has, so I painted a light blue back drop to set off the reds. Happy Fourth of July!

Sorry, This painting is NOT AVAILABLE
I am accepting commissions, however, if you want something similar in a different size.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: