Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Breeze

"Summer Breeze"


About This Painting:
Painted this little study of a Bayou yesterday from some of my photos I took up in North Florida. I was visiting my son and his new wife for the Forth of July. We had a great time!
I was interested in the bright pink flowers growing everywhere! and the dead tree was a perfect backdrop to the scene. There were actually two dead trees, but the second one was off to the far left and not much of it was visible in this cropped scene.
Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $350.00
Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: