Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reflections of Innocence, white rose

"Reflections of Innocence"


About this painting:

This is the first of a set of roses reflecting in the water. I love the movement in the water, and the interesting shapes in the back ground. Of course the rose takes center stage, as it should.
Thanks for looking!

Media: Acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 x 12
SOLD
This is a commissioned painting, If you are interested in a unique gift for the holidays now is the time to get started! I work on them in the order they come in, and need a good month to get them done. (That includes ordering specific supplies, working up the rough drafts, painting the original , sealing it, allowing for drying time, and finally shipping them out.) I will not be accepting commissions in the middle of November.

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: