Sunday, December 06, 2009

Paynes Prairie 2, reworked landscape with deer

"Paynes Prairie 2"
About This Painting:
This is an older painting that I have wanted to add deer to for quite sometime! I took pictures of these doe running away while I was taking a plein air workshop a couple of years ago at Paynes Prairie. I have brightened the colors, and added the deer and the fog. The deer in the foreground was very challenging to paint at this angle. I think I captured it alright though. It was a very cold and windy morning!

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $600 USD

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: