Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Watch, hawk and turkey

"Winter Watch"



About This Painting:
Lots of detail and realism, love the cool gray sky too. This is one I did years ago! This is from a ranch that belongs to a friend of mine. Took lots of pictures, then mixed and matched them to put it all together.

I do homesteads, livestock, pets portraits, wildlife, landscapes, florals, etc.... paintings are priced by size, and payment plans are available. If you would like a custom painting feel free to email me for more info!
Thanks for looking!

Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 20 in X 16 in (50.8 cm X 40.6 cm)
This painting is sold

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: