Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life Line, reworked, water, palette knife painting

"Life Line"
About This Painting:
The title just refers to water being a major source of life for us. I was also thinking that the view point here could be of someone who needed some help.....
Wanted to strengthen some of the shadows and add rocks. I have always liked the action in this painting, but I was making another one to create a set, and needed to make them work together better. I will post it later.
I have been sick for almost a week, along with my husband, so it has not been fun at my house lately!!!!! I am way behind on my painting projects.....thank goodness I do not have any deadlines right now!


Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $775.00 for the set

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: