Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Doll, little girl, ballerina

"Baby Doll"


Reworked this older painting, made a few corrections and softened some of the shadows. I named it "Baby Doll" because the whole time I was working on it I kept thinking 'she looks just like a baby doll...'

I took pictures of this little girl dancing around before the performance at an outdoor art festival. She looks a lot like one of my art students, who takes dance lessons with the same studio that performs at the festival. So I asked her mother about it and she said it could be her! I took these pictures more than 3 years ago, so that puts her at the right age too. Isn't that cool?

Media: acrylic on canvas board
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: