Friday, December 31, 2010

Heaven's Joy, seascape angel at sunset

"Heaven's Joy"



About This Painting:
This is another one I did on watercolor paper. It is a harder support to work on, but nice for framing because it can be easily matted and put behind glass, even trimmed some if needed.

I painted the landscape from memories of Guam. We always had fantastic sunsets with intense colors. I added the angel for wishes of Joy.

Enjoy!

Media: acrylic on watercolor paper
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Sorry but the original is not available.

Blessings to you for the New Year!

Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for info on your own custom painting. I price by size and would love to do a similar one for you, in a size you like.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

No comments: