Saturday, February 05, 2011

Morning's Song, lake landscape, egret

"Morning's Song"


About This Painting:
Took pictures of this great egret on a foggy morning while I was at Lake Okeechobee. We were in a drought and the grasses and weeds had taken over. This whole area was usually under water! I was attracted to the contrast of the orange bushes and the green grasses.

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardship
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $575.00 Framed


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I love our time here in Florida. At home winter is so brown. It's so nice to be here and see all of the color and the birds!! Oh so many birds!!!