Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On The Edge, landscape with deer

"On The Edge"
©Fawn McNeill 2011



Went back and strengthened the shadows and some of the colors in this older painting, and added the doe. Always felt like something should go in the opening. I originally painted this one from pictures I took out painting on location. There were lots of deer in the area, but my photos of the deer didn't turn out very well. I created this doe from memory.

Enjoy!

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 10 in X 8 in 
Unique wood frame

Price: $280.00 (free shipping in US )

Click here to see more

Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability.



Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Lovely painting and I like the addition of the doe!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks! You are so encouraging!