Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring Glacier, mountain landscape

"Spring Glacier"




About This Painting:
Just touched up this one today. It was painted two weeks ago for a class demonstration, it's a palette knife painting.


My brother lives near Glacier National Park, and I love it when we go up in the mountains. I take tons of pictures!


Enjoy!


Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $200.00


Sorry, but this painting is no longer available.


Click here to see my gallery pages!



Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.



Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Wonderful job on it! Just beautiful!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you!