Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Second Look, plein air Florida landscape

"Second Look" © 2011


This is the third painting I did at the Adams Ranch a little more than a week ago. I had packed up most of my gear, and then looked back at this view from the other side of the path before I loaded up my easel. I was tired and ready to leave, but it was so beautiful, and I wanted to at least get this one started. So i went back and unloaded everything! Got a great lay-in, and almost finished it on location...... I touched up a few things and added a little more detail when I got home. I just love the way it turned out! They don't all go so well.


This is the right side of the path I posted last week. The spring actually runs all the way around the little hill in that painting (End of the Road).


Enjoy!


Media: acrylic on hardboard (Framed)
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $280 USD  + shipping  


Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I'm so glad you went back and did this one. It's wonderful!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Wow! thanks, both of you.....