Friday, May 20, 2011

God's Grace, palette knife angels

"God's Grace"

This was for my daughter-in-law's birthday. My son, Kyle, is in the Airforce, in Afghanistan, and he had to leave his wife and new baby girl a couple of months ago. I painted the three angels to symbolize God's care for each of them. I titled it "God's Grace" because my new grand-daughter is named Kylynn Grace.

This original is not available, but I would love to paint something similar for you. My prices are by size. I also have prints and cards available of some of my other angels. (See side bar).

Media: acrylic on hardboard Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com more info on your own custom painting!

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

God bless you!

1 comment:

Melwhimsy said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this painting! God has anointed your creative hands to paint beauty. I posted this to my blog; I hope that you don't mind. I also provided a link to your page! :)