Sunday, July 31, 2011

Secret Stream, palette knife painting

"Secret Stream"




About This Painting:
This one started as a path with pebbles and stones on the edges of it. Then it reminded me of one of many creeks I have crossed in Montana, so I added more rocks. I used a palette knife to get that sparkle effect of the water dancing down stream. Really fun to to create with a knife, because you never know what you will get in the end.


Enjoy!

Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $275.00 USD

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: