Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Prince, dog portrait

"Prince"

About This Painting:
This little Yorkie is adorable! I have watched him grow from a tiny puppy into the little terror he can be now! I cannot explain how much fun it is to create all that fur along with his very expressive eyes.......I feel like this really captures him!

Currently accepting commissions for your pet's portrait! (Priced by size.)

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
Original is not available

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at:
fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.
Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

It is a sweet portrait!