Saturday, August 25, 2012

Spring Time, Irises


"Spring Time"

Just touched up this little demo from last spring.  I did a similar painting based on this one, but it is larger.  I added a barn and a path to it and used slightly different colors.  I will post it in a day or so.

This one is not available, but I will try to make it available in prints soon.  I can do something similar for you also.  I price custom paintings by size, change colors or mix and match ideas, and I can work from your images or mine.



Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 x 12 inches

Click here
 to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having a custom painting created. Priced by size. I can work from your photos or mine. I also do wildlife, homesteads, ranches, etc....

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: