Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Florida Skies Too, abstract knife painting


"Florida Skies Too"
July 4th, 2011


About This Painting:
This is an older one from a few years ago.  Started going through my inventory and decided I would rather they go to good homes at lower prices than sit on my shelf!


When I created this one I revisited an older painting, completely changing it by using a knife. I really enjoy using such intense colors!

Enjoy!

Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $525.00


Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages.

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious art, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



Thank you for passing this link on!
http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

No comments: