Monday, September 05, 2016

Mountain Air, river landscape


"Mountain Air"

This painting had a rough start.  It was only half finished as a demo.  The class was large, so I didn't get a chance to do much in the way of demonstrating.  Played around with it a few more times, adding snow, a cabin, and some fog.  I got carried away with the rocks and the water, working over them a few times.  The large tree in the foreground was taken out and added back twice.  Clouds were strengthened and eagles added too.  I made it available in print a while ago, but forgot to post the original.  

Media: Acrylic on Hardboard
Size: 11 x 14 inches

$325.00  

Click here for prints or cards of this image!

You can find me at DailyPainters.com!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.





Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com/

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



No comments: