Saturday, June 17, 2017

Early Joy, sunrise seascape, inspirational art



"Early Joy"
10 x16 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$500.00

Finished!   I had suggestions to add dolphins and angels..... decided not to add birds this time, as I didn't want to take away from the suggestion of an angel in the light source.

Yellow is symbolic of joy, and orange is warm and inviting.  Pinks and blues are calming and peaceful.  This painting goes out with prayers for emotional healing, restoration, and joy.


Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages, (prints and many new gift items available with my art on them!

 Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, inspirational art, etc... )  Price list by size.


Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...